Hi friends! Happy Friday! This week went by so fast (I wasn’t working and I basically just watched Netfilx and did AP work) but I’m pretty darn excited that it’s the weekend. With The Pioneer Woman on the telly and a bowl or chicken, rice, and veg by my side, I will commence with these Friday Facts.
1. On Wednesday, our oven broke. I can’t make muffins, sweet potato wedges, or anything worth enjoying. Absence makes the baking heart grow fonder.
2. I did a killer workout today thanks to Courtney’s workout page (this one, this one, and this one) and a short yoga set. (After lunch/typing I’m going to take Opal for a nice long walk to burn off this chicken!) and promptly died. And then showered because showering makes everything feel better.
3. Yesterday’s eats were AH-MAH-ZING. I indulged and made chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes (recipe to comeI) for breakfast, leftover meatballs and spinach for lunch, a green apple and crunchy peanut butter for a snack, and chicken poached with wild rice and grilled squash, zucchini, asparagus, and bell pepper. Oh and hot chocolate to finish out the day.
4.I really like Supernatural. That is all.
5. Another thing we don’t have at the moment? Almond milk. Or milk in general. I’d mess my belly up for a bit of milk right now to top my cereal/make vegan mac ‘n’ cheese. The struggle is real.
6. I’m wearing leggings in the middle of summer. The perks of staying inside all day (apart from walks).
Well that’s all she wrote! See y’all on Monday for some MIMM magic!
Question Time: What are you doing this weekend?
Tonight I’m going to a friend’s for a little get together, and the rest of the weekend is unplanned for the most part other than homework and Netflix and workouts.
What about you? Anything amazing planned or just a good night in?