Happy Almost Weekend, friends! I can’t believe this week went by so fast. It’s a bit depressing since I start school in 12 days. But for those of you who work all year, I’m clapping for you. I work over the summer and a few times here and there throughout the year, so props to those who work 80 work weeks.
So lets get some facts up in here!
1. I’m writing this whilst eating my step dad’s amazing chocolate chip banana bread. It may not be the healthiest, but it has banana and walnut (maybe some whole wheat in there) and it’s delicious. Coffee and blueberry Chobani is also for breakfast!
2. Today is actually my last full day of work (that I know of) for the summer! Although I love watching the little cutie pies, I’m glad ill have a couple weeks to really ‘summer’ it up. All nighters, Netflix, killer workouts and more recipes are to come!
3. Inspiration/Favorite Pictures of the Week via Tumblr
4. I love grocery shopping. #sorrynotsorry
5. Steak, potatoes, green beans and yogurt (for dessert) was probably the best meal yesterday.
6. I’ll be posting a Lately post this weekend so be on the lookout!!
Well that’s about it. Not a whole lot. But Lately post and MIMM is coming! Don’t you fret. Talk to you later!