Hey everyone. Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I am currently trying to move and do a bunch if other things for school, so next week I will begin blogging as usual. I’m really annoyed that I won’t have any time but I need to focus on more important things (not that y’all aren’t important) and until then I’ll be taking a tiny mint break.
Bonjour my little croissants! ‘Tis Tuesday, my least favorite day of the week. I have an exam, test, and it’s at least 99 every day. But I’m moving away from the negativity. BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR SOME AUTUMN HAPPINESS Y’ALL.
Autumn is my favorite season. Here is a list of reasons why Fall is perfect:
Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin bread, cookies, cakes, lattes, candles, pies, and lotions. It’s hard to say that pumpkin isn’t exciting in my opinion.
Crunchy, beautifully colored leaves. I’m not sure if it is the smell or the look of them, but it’s so ‘Autumn-y’ and nostalgic.
Sweaters. Jeans. Boots. Repeat.
Summer is over. Thank God.
More Reasons Autumn is Awesome:
FALL SHOWS (MODERN FAMILY AND SUBURGATORY)
THANKS. GIVING. DINNER.
Even Better? The Leftovers.
Shorter Days (Meaning I Can Lay In Bed Longer)
That is it for today y’all!
What do you love about fall?
Summer or Autumn?
Happy Friday, folks! This week went by so slow. I’m just happy it’s over. Between the scorching here it So Cal and the crazy amount of work I have for my classes, I’ve been sweating and needing a break since Monday. But I do have a bit of a rundown of what happened this week and what’s happening next week!
1. Since I am in Student Body, I along with everyone else plans every event on campus. Tonight we have a Senior Luau and the Back To School party, meaning I have to type this up before school because I will be there for a good 15 hours. It’s not too bad seeing that I get to work the Luau with all my friends and see a couple actually dancing at the party. THEY ARE HAVING STREET TACOS. LOUD NOISES. (Guess what movie that is from for 10 brownie points) The B.2.S dance is western themed. Meaning I will be posting western pictures the entire MIMM post on Monday. I warned you.
2. I FINALLY GOT THE FIG AND ORANGE PEEL CHOBANI BITE!!!!! I had been looking everywhere for it and when I went shopping at Target yesterday (400 dollars later), I snagged it and practically squealed between the eggs and the cottage cheese. It wasn’t pretty. But the yogurt sure is! It’s absolutely delicious; the fig is chewy and almost crystalized while the peel is bitter but still provides a bit of tangy along with the yogurt. It’s a must buy, kids.
3. I really have a problem with people in advanced/AP classes. If you aren’t advanced do not take the class. Why is that such a difficult concept.
4. THERE ARE FLIES EVERYWHERE IN MY HOUSE. Last night I probably killed, hmm, 30? It’s getting a bit ridiculous, and I’m so happy that we are moving a bit south of here, where it’s a lot cooler and hopefully has less flies.
5. Like I said, I’m typing this before school so I apologize that it is so short. Time crunching is not my forte.
6. I have been peanut free for a week and a half. I’m starting to get nausea at the thought of PB. Maybe weaning my self off of it’s buttery glory wasn’t such a good idea.
I have to finish getting ready, y’all! I’ll see you on Monday with a MIMM!
Hi y’all! I didn’t feel like doing a WIAW so I decided to do a Most Wanted! If you didn’t read my last Most Wanted, here’s the rundown: 4 categories and 4 things I want in that category! Easy peasy!
Most Wanted Workout Gear:
(Nike Running Shorts, Some Good Ole Running Shoes, A Garmin Watch, and A Pair of Running Headphones)
Most Wanted Meals:
(CHOCOLATE CAKE, A Nice Cold Smoothie, The Carlton Salad from Cheesecake Factory, Thanksgiving Dinner)
Most Wanted Clothing Items:
(Doc Marten Clemencies, Vintage Slip from Topshop, Basic Black Peter Pan Collared Top, A Cute Button Up Dress)
Most Wanted Places:
(Oslo, Norway, Edinburgh, Scotland, NYC, Portland, Oregon)
I’ll see you tomorrow for some facts… And a few cheeky recipes (;
Happy Monday, my little perogies (it’s spelled incorrectly, I know.)! Not a whole lot went on this weekend… Seriously. I watched multiple vamp movies, ate my body weight in guacamole, and had a nice long sleep. The only ‘cool’ thing that happened was that my mother gave me 2 of her old bags (one looks like mini Berkin bag!) So I’ll post some inspiration, motivation, and drool worthy food porn.
WELLLLLLLL. I believe that is it! Gotta finish my breakfast (yogurt and honey flax cereal and a couple strips of turkey bacon) and go to class! Thank you Healthy Diva for hosting MIMM again! Keep up the amazing work and say hi to Rocco for me!
Bonjourno my little pizza pies! Happy Friday to you all. This week I started school, the house got sold (fingers crossed everything works out) and my cleanse from peanut butter is still going…. Much to my displeasure. I am also getting butter all over my computer whilst I eat toast. Maybe not such a grand idea to eat toast and type a post. Oh well. It’s still tasty and I need to hurry up and finish this post before I leave.
School. It’s good. I’m learning and meeting new people and becoming an erudite (scholar for those who’ve not read the Divergent series which is probably all of you). So far my favorite class is English (no surprise there) and Math (BIG SURPRISE BECAUSE I AM TERRIBLE AT MATH). But I won’t bore you with my academics. Let’s talk about food.
My newest obsession? Baby triscuits. They’re easy for me to pour in my lunch bag, easy to snack on, and easy to eat. Which may spark problems if I’m absolutely ‘famished’ after school.
Another yummy thing that resides in my tummy:
Smoothies! I’m late on the bandwagon with this one but I’m really hoping on making some fall inspired recipes soon (including pasta fagoli that tastes just like Olive Garden’s!) and maybe I’ll throw in a pumpkin pie smoothie or something creative like that.
This weekend is all relaxation for the most part (besides a few assignments I am free!) so I’ll be sure to post a Most Wanted post on either Saturday or Sunday including recipes, workouts, and links!
Like it says in the title, there’s not much else going on. So I will leave you with some pictures to stare at.
SEE YOU LATER!
Hi there, readers! Happy HUMP DAY! I am currently typing this Tuesday evening so I am not sure how my first day back will be, but I’ll be sure to let you know on Friday! Anyways… Let’s talk about food, baby. Thanks for hosting, Jen!
Breakfast 9:00- I decided to have something a bit banana-y and made myself some steel cut banana oats with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice for that extra little oomph. Topped with the other half of my banana and a teaspoon of creamy peanut butter. Side note: I think peanut butter is the reason I feel kinda crappy after I have oats (mainly because I have to put nut butters on my oats). I’ve decided to do a week peanut butter free to see if that’s the problem. I’m hoping I can make it through.
Lunch 12ish- I wanted eggs but I knew I needed something with more staying power, so I upped the protein with chicken breast, a super thin slice of provolone, and some green beans for a bit of a veggie kick. I topped it with some chili flakes and pepper and I was all good!
Snacks 2-4:30- Carrots, celery, a white peach, and a billion and one triscuits.
Dinner 6:00- I didn’t really feel like making an actual meal for dinner and ended up throwing my leftover green beans, chilli and topped it with a bit of cheese for a filling meal while I watched Pretty Little Liars with my mom. A great way to end my summer!!
So that is it. See ya Friday for some facts and a recap of my first day! Kisses!