Hello my little doves! Happy Monday (ignore the oxymoron). I’d say this weekend went by incredibly fast, unfortunately, because now I have to wake up early and work. Although babysitting isn’t too much work. Anyways. Lets do this MIMM! Thanks Katie for hosting again!
1. Marvellous is not having to clean my room because if a showing. I slept in on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed my uninterrupted slumber without having to get up and dust and wipe and vacuum.
2. Marvellous is a must needed facial. Thank god for Massage Envy. My skin is now glowing and slowly getting clearer.
3. Marvellous is running again. After 3 weeks without it, I can say I’ve missed it so much. I almost died/threw up but hey, what’s exercise without a bit of exertion. Ill be running all the time now!
4. Marvellous was lunch yesterday! I roasted bell pepper, swaii (a white fish with a very mild flavor and firm texture), some spices and topped the whole thing over some spinach and Kerrygold aged white cheddar. It was amazing.
5. Marvellous is makeup! I bought Revlon Just Bitten lip stain (which to me resembles a Clinique Chubby Stick) in a beautiful fuchsia color, a Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Peach Petal, and a bottle of Not Your Mother’s frizz cream. It was, all in all, an awesome little pick me up.
6. Not so marvellous is my lack of pictures. I’m sorry. I was quite busy and ended up snapping only what I could. Including:
A bison burger for lunch.
And that’s about it! Not too much to see. Other than my tears because i couldn’t go to Comic Con. Im a geek. Oops. See you all for WIAW!
Marvellous Update! An oldie but a goodie breakfast of rice cakes with smooth peanut butter, cinnamon, and bananas and a big ol’ cup of joe. Yum